- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
The Service (“the Service”) includes the websites, services, products, and pages accessible from the URL biolabmanual.com and its subdomains. The Service is provided by Access Learning Systems, its staff, independent contractors, and representatives (collectively referred to as “Access Learning Systems,” “BioLabManual,” “we,” “our,” or “us”). As a person who accesses or registers to use the Service, you are a “User” (or “you”) according to the Agreements.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, registration form, or other direct contact from you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect any credit card information directly on this site. No encryption of data is required.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.